Your choice to attend service is voluntary. Please know that we continue to livestream our Sunday services, as we had previously done before the COVID-19 stay-at-home season. You are encouraged to continue to engage with our community on-line. If you choose to attend, we ask that you abide by the following:
- If you, or a loved one in your home, is considered at-risk due to health issues, please do not attend and continue to participate in the on-line community.
- If you are in an age bracket that is considered at-risk, we ask that you stay at home and watch on-line.
- If you have any of the following: cough, fever, sore throat, difficulty breathing (see more details HERE )- please stay home, and seek medical attention as needed.
- If you have been exposed to anyone with the above conditions, we ask that you stay home and continue to participate on-line.
- Parents with young children, we recommend stay at home and participate in the on-line service. There is no childcare or children’s school currently.
- All who attend are asked to: please wear a face mask when entering and exiting the auditorium
- Please abide by social distancing while entering, exiting and while on-site.
- Wearing gloves is up to each individual.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available on-site.
By attending, you agree and understand that;
- You are in a public setting with other individuals that are not related to you. As in any other public setting, there is a risk to be away from your home. Your participation is purely voluntary.
- You will be subject to an infrared temperature check to ensure you do not have a high temperature/fever
- While we believe that the church has a right to gather, please be advised that local law enforcement may decide to give personal citations to anyone they feel is non-compliant because there has not been any direction given to churches on how to gather.
- Be advised that you are to launder face masks and clothing after attending the service.
- The premises are sanitized, and for your added safety we will direct you in and out of the facility to promote minimum contact.
Day of the Event:
- Please park as directed in the underground lot or on the street. We will use every other parking space.
- When leaving your car to head towards the building, please adhere to social distancing (We encourage warm and loving greetings but keep with social distancing).
- All staff members and volunteers will be wearing masks.
- We will have a line to enter the building.
- No one will be permitted into the auditorium without a mask. If you forget your mask, one will be available for you.
- When entering the building, we will have hand sanitizing stations for you.
Q: What steps are being taken to clean the facility?
A: We are committing to abide reasonably with the CDC recommendations for personal health and sanitizing. See the CDC guidance on cleaning and disinfecting to learn more.
Q: What are the basic guidelines for seating and attendance?
A: we encourage you to sit with your family and practice social distancing. Our society has been amazing as people have honored social distancing in stores and other businesses. We trust you to do the same.
Q: Do I need to wear a facemask in order to attend services?
A: We are asking all who attend to wear a mask. We will have extras if needed.
Q: Do I need to keep social distancing during the service?
A: Yes. All who attend are asked to please abide by social distancing while entering, exiting, and while on-site.
Q: Do I need to wear gloves in order to attend services?
A: Wearing gloves is up to each individual. Hand sanitizer will be made available on-site.
Q: Will services still be live-streamed online?
A: Yes. We will continue to live-stream our services on our YouTube channel.
Q: Will children’s church and child care also be reopened?
A: There will not be childcare or children’s ministry as of yet. So we encourage parents with young children to stay at home and engage with our services online.
Q: Should I attend services if I am over 65?
A: If you are in an age bracket that is considered at-risk, we ask that you stay at home and watch online.
Q: I have underlying health conditions. Can I attend the service?
A: If you, or a loved one in your home, is considered at-risk due to compromised health or underlying health conditions, please do not attend and continue to participate in the online community.
Q: I have a cough. Can I come to the service?
A: If you have any of the following: cough, fever, sore throat, difficulty breathing (see more details here) — please stay home, and seek medical attention as needed. We ask that you check your temperature to ensure that it is normal prior to attending. Also, if you have been exposed to anyone with the above conditions, we ask that you stay home and continue to participate online.
Q: Can I use the restroom in the Ambassador Auditorium?
A: yes but restroom access is limited at this time so please plan accordingly.
Q: Can I greet other people during services?
A: We encourage warm and loving greetings but only while kept with social distancing. No handshakes or hugs, but a big yes to “chicken wing” greetings.